[Nfbmo] Don't forget to register for the guide dog seminar!

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 06:47:43 UTC 2012

Hi Julie,
    Just to confirm, I plan to arrive at the St. Louis  Society for the
Blind at 8:30 Saturday morning, 10/27/12, to take pictures of  the seminar.
see you then,
Dan Flasar
1178 Claytonia Terrace
Richmond Heights, MO  63117
H:  (314)646-7128
C:  (314)265-4787
_danflasar at aol.com_ (mailto:danflasar at aol.com)

In a message dated 10/21/2012 10:31:15 P.M. Central Daylight Time,