[Nfbmo] Don't forget to register for the guide dog seminar!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 16:46:48 UTC 2012

Thank you Jim.  I'll put you on the list.

Debbie is correct.  This seminar is for anyone who is interested in
guide dogs.  If you think you might try out a guide dog in the future,
it is for you, or if you don't know that much about how we dog users
work our dogs, this seminar is for you.

Thank you!