[Nfbmo] Diane Rhiem show proviles blind opera singer today

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Oct 22 17:29:50 UTC 2012

Debbie and Julie,
   I'll send the link to the list as soon as it becomes available  on the
NPR website.  It's a very wide-ranging interview, well worth all of  our
attentions.
     I'm doing fine - just finished doing the sound for  a new play written
by my acting teacher and friend, Jim Sala.  It finished  it's run Saturday
night - very successful.
    I'm bringing in all of the Mission Believe pics to my  Lightroom class
tonight to begin the process of complete annotation.    Everything soul be
done by the beginning of December.
Dan

In a message dated 10/22/2012 11:16:07 A.M. Central Daylight Time,