[Nfbmo] Need information about cell phones

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 03:25:42 UTC 2012

The Galaxy S III will read all of the phone prompts to you, your
caller ID, who is texting, your text messages and your emails to you.
It also has an awesome speech to text feature.  I am not sure weather
the speech will work on the web or not, I have not tried it but I am
assuming that it will.  It is an awesome phone.

Thanks,
Randy Carmack