[Nfbmo] Need information about cell phones

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 16:55:45 UTC 2012

o.o and may i point out, that, if you buy an IPhone 5 outright you will pay $650.  you asked me about a phone, a 3GS which i purchased over 2 years ago.  i now have the 4S which i payed $360 for.  but, who are you to judge me for wanting to pay less and have choices of what company and what plans i choose to use.  i prefer to own my phone outright and make my own choices of where to go and what to do with it.  smile.
have fun keeping to your contracts.
Vivianna