[Nfbmo] co stream

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sun Oct 28 12:52:30 UTC 2012

Hello Brian and everyone,

    Don't bother! We listened on Friday and tried listening yesterday and
gave up after an hour due to the stream's not working properly. Every so
often the stream would go down and you received an announcement asking you
to reconnect. What's the most disgusting  thing of all is that their radio
reading service is donating its services. You would think someone would have
been monitoring the stream and be alert for problems so they could be
remedied. I've all ready written to them and received no reply. This is very
disappointing. Their streaming was better when the Colorado folks did it
themselves rather than relying on others to do it for them. All the best.

Peter Donahue