[Nfbmo] Columbia Chapter Needs Help

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Oct 30 18:07:18 UTC 2012

Hello everyone,
The Columbia Chapter is participating with a local business in a Public
Relations/Fund Raising event. During the month of November three local
charities will be featured in their commercials and one will recieve an
award of $500.00.
To receive the $500.00 we must be the orgaization receiving the most votes
on-line. We can vote oonce a day per IP address for the entire month of
November. If we win  the funds will be used to fund the 2013 Hentges
scholarship.
Master Tech plumbing is the Columbia’s best known business of that type and
you can’t turn on the radio without hearing one of their commercials. The
Columbia Chapter will receive free publicity in every commercial they run in
November which is why we are doing this.
Please go daily  beginning Thursday to the NFBMo home page and click on the
link titled Hentges Fund Raiser and follow the links from there.
Thanks very much.
Gene Coulter