[Nfbmo] Reminder: Upcoming St. Louis chapter trivia night

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 03:45:41 UTC 2012

Hi Chris, the school's address used to be 3815 Magnolia, had it changed
through the years with closing off some of the streets? Have you guys had
any response from outsiders for your night. I am so sorry, we wanted to come
but we have a wedding that same day. We wish you all the best, it is a lot
of fun and hard work too. It is cool that you are having it at the scool.

Let us know how it works out.

Debbie