[Nfbmo] Planning for 2013 State convention.

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Sep 5 02:05:49 UTC 2012

"{President Wunder please send out to other lists}

In order to get registration forms ready to be uploaded on to the state web
site in a timely manner we need information from any division or others
planning a special event requiring advance registration such as a parents or
students meeting. We are only asking for a skeleton of information now:
Event Name
Cost
When  it will be held
Will it be morning/afternoon/all day
Will there be a planned lunch.

WE MUST HAVE THE ABOVE INFORMATION ON OR BEFORE OCTOBER 15!  You can Email
me  with details.
It is my hope if we have two or more seminars that need lunch we can combine
them for a single lunch.
For Friday daytime seminars we have 3 rooms total if we have more requests
than that we will deal with it in creative ways.

Thanks
Gene Coulter, Convention Coordinator