[Nfbmo] Senate Attempting to Sneak UNCRPD Through

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 14:45:20 UTC 2012

Hi.  Does anyone know anything about this?  I got it from my sister
last week and wasn't sure what to make of it.  The email I received
has been pasted below.  Thanks.

* * *

Not sure if you were familiar with this, or if it even matters.
Someone at work sent it to me, and I thought I would pass it along.