[Nfbmo] Senate Attempting to Sneak UNCRPD Through

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Mon Sep 24 20:53:22 UTC 2012

Julie,
     You're welcome - thanks for asking.  Gary,  thanks for forwarding the
NFB's position on the United Nations Resolution on  Rights of Disabled
Persons.   The group that sent out the email Julie  Received are dedicated to
home-schooling, which I have no problem with, but like  all single-issue
groups, they see everything in terms of their one issue.   The post was
disingenuous because their group has no interest in the rights of  the disabled at all
- and as such is deceitful.
    Dan

In a message dated 9/24/2012 2:37:44 P.M. Central Daylight Time,