[Nfbmo] Blind people are not "funny"

Randy Carmack randycarmack at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:01:02 UTC 2012

Jim,

It was a horrible video done like the old Candid Camera show.  They
had an actress who pretended to be blind who independently
successfully negotiated her way through a busy restaurant and to her
friends table but kept missing when pouring water from a water bottle
into her glass (over and over again).  They were trying to be funny.
I found it disgusting.

Here is the link.
http://revision3.com/classichiddencamera/blind-woman-pours-water-everywhere

Sincerely,