[Nfbmo] JAWS and Windows 7

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Sep 26 17:07:34 UTC 2012

Thanks, Cory,  I'm going to pass this all along to Freedom Scientific  and
will let everyone know the results of my call.  Might be a good idea to
give them a call yourself, BTW - the more they hear of it, the more data the
have to realize they released a bug.  If there are any fixes, I'll alert
y'all.
Dan

In a message dated 9/26/2012 8:32:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,