[Nfbmo] board meeting

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at att.net
Fri Sep 28 15:12:30 UTC 2012

Hi Rosina,

Just heading out to St. James in a few minutes here so if you have
questions, , call my mobile.

The board meeting address:
James Memorial Library
300 W. Scioto
St. James, MO 65559

My Mobile phone is 816-679-5258

Just a brief report 5 to 10 minutes. I thought a report on the Parent
Seminar one be one thing you may want to cover.

Looking forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Shelia