[Nfbmo] Roomate needed?

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Apr 4 05:31:32 UTC 2013

Rosina,
   As far as I know, I don't have a roommate and will be willing  to share.
Have him contact me by email at _danflasazr at aol.com_
(mailto:danflasazr at aol.com)  or call me at  (314)646-7128 and leave a voicemail.  I'll call him
back.
Dan

In a message dated 4/3/2013 8:16:53 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
colemangirly at yahoo.com writes:

If anyone is  still looking for a male roommate please let me know.
Individual is a  male looking to save on room cost if anyone already has room but
wants to  share costs.  I know it is short notice, but if anyone out there
can  help, please email me at colemangirly at yahoo.com and I will get you
contact  info.

This is a parent of blind children, but he will be by  himself.

Thanks in  advance;
Rosina

Rosina  Foster
www.tadpoleacres.webs.com
MOPOBC Missouri Parents of Blind  Children

Nfbmo  mailing  list
Nfbmo at nfbnet.org