[Nfbmo] Convention Update Columbia 1

Rita A Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Fri Apr 5 02:52:25 UTC 2013

Hi Debbie,

The dog relief area will be easily accessible. One would come out the front
door of the hotel and either down the steps or down the ramp and turn left.
Walk along  the side of the hotel  with the wall on your left till you will
come to a driveway which you will need to cross. The driveway goes in back
of the hotel. Once you cross the driveway, you will step up on the curb and
will find a grassy area which is the place designated for the dog relief
area. This grassy area will be between the hotel and Whitton Expressway,
otherwise known as HWy 50 East. You will hear the traffic on the highway.
When the dog is done, just cross that same driveway and walk along the
building again with the wall on the right. It is really very easy; I walked
it with hotel staff to make sure. I did talk with the hotel staff who said
there will be trashcans there for you to use. Let me know if you have any
questions and just pass this info to those who will need it. Looking forward
to seeing you all in a week. Till then, take care!

Rita