[Nfbmo] Jefferson City Cab

Rita A Lynch ralynch1950 at embarqmail.com
Mon Apr 8 01:53:23 UTC 2013

Hi Julie and Other Friends Interested,

Yes, Bryan is right. The train station is four to five blocks from the
hotel. One would head south along Jefferson St.to Capitol Ave. and crossit
still going south and up the hill another block to High St. cross High and
walk down the hill to McCarty St. Here one would need to cross McCarty St.
turn right and cross Jefferson St. and walk west two blocks along the south
side of McCarty St. You will find the Capitol Plaza Hotel on your left at
the end of the second block. It is a nice walk if the weather is good but
there are hills.

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Friday or maybe even Thursday evening!
Take care and be safe traveling!

Rita