[Nfbmo] Need resolutions today!!

daisydacia at centurytel.net daisydacia at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 8 13:49:43 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

This is your friendly reminder that I need your resolutions in my inbox today, April 8th if at all possible!!  Thank you to those of you who have already sent them.    I've attached a document of guidelines on how to write resolutions as they can be confusing and sometimes difficult to write, I hope this helps.

See everyone Friday!

Dacia
Dacia Luck, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri, Columbia Chapter president,
Daisydacia at centurytel.net,
573-289-2912