[Nfbmo] FW: Gov. Nixon issues statement after call with Healthand Huma...

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Apr 10 04:01:53 UTC 2013

Nixon seems to be pulling his punches here.  He has taken strong  stands on
such issues as the changes to Missouri civil rights laws - leaving no
doubt whatsoever of where he stands - and more importantly, gaining respect for
exhibiting a backbone - that he does have principles he'll fight for.  The
statement referred to below is mystifying. He's traipsing all around the
state  to gather support to expand Medicaid in Missouri and this boiler-plate
is  released?
   I get the feeling that somebody send the wrong quote to the  press.
       Resistance in the House and Senate  notwithstanding, this almost
seems like it was written by a computer programmed  by Steven Colbert to
satirize political obfuscation.
Dan

In a message dated 4/9/2013 10:42:55 P.M. Central Daylight Time,