[Nfbmo] Important, please read! Fwd: Convention

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 16:17:44 UTC 2013

I sent this yesterday.

Warmly,

Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of
daisydacia at centurytel.net
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 8:21 AM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmo] Important, please read! Fwd: Convention

Gary, please forward on to leaders and anyone else you think needs to see
this.

Hi everyone,

Please read the forwarded message from Brittany Berk, a member of the
columbia chapter.  Please help out this wonderful cause, it's easy!
Dacia Luck, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri, Columbia Chapter
president, Daisydacia at centurytel.net,
573-289-2912