[Nfbmo] convention streaming schedule

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Wed Apr 10 21:34:15 UTC 2013

that should be http://www.nfbmo.org
>>> "Horchem Gary" <horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net> 04/10/13 4:17 PM >>>
The board meeting (for testing and microphone adjusting only) 3:30 PM to 5:00 PM Saturday morning 8:15 AM to 12:00 PM the afternoon session 1:30 PM to 5:00 PM the banquet 6:30 PM to 9:00 PM Sunday Morning 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM to listen to the stream go to http://www.nfbom.org if you have flash installed it will start automatically if you don't you may use the pull down menu to chose your favorite external media player when the stream is not active you will hear music if your don't hear music than it means we are having technical difficulties.
>>> "NJ Lynn" <freespirit.stl at att.net> 04/10/13 2:37 PM >>>
What and when will sessions be streamed, and how do you link to it? Will there be a link to the NFBMO website? I sure hope the audio is better this year.
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/horchemg%40gary-springfield-mo.net