[Nfbmo] what happened to nfbmo.org

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Fri Apr 12 12:55:47 UTC 2013

Hello Gary H. and everyone,

    It's very annoying for screen reader users to have background music or
other noise playing when you're trying to read the content of a Web page
with speech and there's no way to shut it up. Having a link to the stream
visitors can activate when they choose to listen is a far better
alternative. One would hope that our Webmasters would know better than to do
stuff like that.

Peter Donahue