[Nfbmo] NFBMO.org transition from WordPress to Drupal

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Apr 19 01:23:15 UTC 2013

I'm confused - what are you referring to here?   If you're  speaking of
improper display of photos, that's a technical issue that can be  easily
corrected.   Please let me know if  you need any help on  this - I know how to
guarantee proper display (of course, it depends a lot on  your particular
screen resolution).
Dan

In a message dated 4/18/2013 8:04:43 P.M. Central Daylight Time,