[Nfbmo] Iphone question

Fred Olver goodfolks at charter.net
Mon Apr 22 11:27:03 UTC 2013

Yes, Bryan, there is, however the CJNN app doesn't work very well. the app
which name is APmobile I believe is it's name works very well.

Also, in searching the app store, one can type a search phrase or word in to
the search box and the app store will show the apps which are related to
that word or phrase.

Fred