[Nfbmo] Housing in Columbia

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Apr 22 21:26:45 UTC 2013

Hi Debbie,

I'd love something that is walking distance from the university, but
I'm not ruling out options that are further away.  I'm more concerned
with getting all my technology to fit.  I wanted to look into having
an apartment by myself.  I don't know...  Maybe that's unreasonable,
but I doubt anyone would want to room in a small space with me, my
dog, and my noisy embossor.  Maybe I'm wrong.

Now I live in an apartment on campus, and my embossor stays in the
assistive tech office.  This is not the best arrangement, but there
would not be room for it in my apartment.

I looked on the website and was amazed at all the choices.  I didn't
even know where to start.