[Nfbmo] Message Delivery

carol morgan cmcares at att.net
Mon Apr 29 16:31:38 UTC 2013

________________________________
From: David Andrews <dandrews at visi.com>
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Sent: Sun, April 28, 2013 1:03:36 PM
Subject: [Nfbmo] Message Delivery

Dear NFBMO subscribers:

I wrote you a couple weeks ago telling you about a problem delivering mail to
some of you.  It has happened again.  If you have an ATT, SBCGLOBAL, or
yahoo.com address, and you get this message, please let me know.  Either reply
to the list or write me at david.andrews at nfbnet.org

The system here is unable to deliver mail to people with these kinds of
addresses, and it puts them on hold, eventually bumping them off entirely.

It is likely that the companies are blocking us because they think we are spam.
The best way to change this is for them to be contacted by their customers.
Please help if you can or you may be unable to get mail from this list.

Dave