[Nfbmo] Fw: video taping

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Sun Feb 10 21:13:12 UTC 2013

Hi everyone I am looking for some one who has experience in putting together
videos. This person would have to know how to edit what was video taped.
They would basically be putting together a documentary. I need someone who
has had experience not just your home movie amateurs like my self. This is
for the video we are trying to make for the seminar that we are doing for
the Children’s Division to demonstrate blind people’s ability to care for
children. If you know of someone please let me know by e-mailing me at
cjcoulter at centurytel.net or calling me at 573-474-3226. thanks in advance.
Carol Coulter