[Nfbmo] We were a success!

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Thu Feb 14 14:55:06 UTC 2013

I keep hearing this from everyone, I am sorry that you have received it so
many times. I did NOT send it multiple times. But what I can say is that all
though that may be a nuisance, It is good to maybe at least hearing
something positive, instead of nothing is happening.I would just hit delete
when you see this message.

Welcome to the new people that joined us on Tuesday!

Debbie