[Nfbmo] State Convention Online Registration Beta Testing Nearly Complete

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Sun Feb 17 05:48:57 UTC 2013

Greetings folks I had the privilege just now of being one of the brave beta testers (and to fork over $86.00) of the State Convention Online Registration form. We are in the process of crossing the last "T" and dotting the last "I" I'd like to thank Jemimah Beasley for hosting our Online Registration Form without this online registration would not be possible. The registration link is live for testing purposes only. DO NOT USE THE ONLINE REGISTRATION FORM!!!! Until Gene or Gary gives official word via this list. After Online Registration goes officially live all problems with the form should be directed to horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net Thank you.

Gary Horchem
NFBMO Webmaster