[Nfbmo] advocacy

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Feb 21 01:35:13 UTC 2013

I had intended to send my more overtly political posts only to  one other
person but made the mistake of sending it to everyone.  I wish  there was
some way of taking a post back but it's really just a matter of being  more
vigilant.
    I had hoped originally to note that ideology does not  provide answers
to common questions but failed miserably at it - and I apologize  to all.
   That said, Matt Seivert is great and I wish he were still  around but he
has gone on to fame and fortune out yonder. I consider him a role  model.

Dan

In a message dated 2/20/2013 7:29:54 P.M. Central Standard Time,