[Nfbmo] I'm done!

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Tue Feb 26 03:59:00 UTC 2013

Dag Nub it!
First, I really appreciate the messages that Cory sends and sincerely hope
he continues sending them out.They are very informative and interesting to
me!!!
If they aren’t your cup of tea you have a delete key. Personally I have no
trouble getting to the content of the messages.
Instead of complaining about each other our time could be spent Emailing the
legislature about funding for RSB  or  accessible voting machines at all
elections. Cory’s Emails about medicaid expansion are very important as
countless  blind folks and members  and their families may be positively
effected if Medicaid is expanded.

To paraphrase Rodney King, “Can’t we all just get along!”