[Nfbmo] iPhone Voiceover not working properly

Roger RogerLH605 at aol.com
Tue Jan 1 20:18:07 UTC 2013

Hi Dan:
Try turning your iPhone off, then on, again after waiting a minute,or two. Then try a  VoiceOver function.

If that doesn't work, try restoring all settings. If that doesn't work, try a full restore. This will wipe everything off your phone, and require iTunes to put all your data back on your iPhone.

Lastly, if the last restore fails to solve the issue, I'd deffinately call Apple's Customer care.

Good luck, my friend!

Roger