[Nfbmo] iPhone Voiceover not working properly

Daniel Flasar danflasar at aol.com
Wed Jan 2 18:30:47 UTC 2013

Roger, Gary, fred, et al,
    THanks for the offers to help  - speech came back spontaneously this
orning - no rhyme or reason.  Im at Diseyworld with my grandkids and
stepdaughter right now - leaving to take a plane back to St. Louis
tomorrow at noon.  I'll probably have time to yak later tonight -
grandkids are a-calling right now!
Thanks,
dan