[Nfbmo] Overdue list of our convention Committees

Gary Wunder gwunder at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 4 19:54:02 UTC 2013

I apologize for not getting these out earlier. I got the information by the
middle of December and should have sent it out immediately. The Achievement
Award Committee is not shown here since it is a standing committee, but
please send any inquiries to Shelia Wright who chairs this effort.

Here are the convention committees:

Resolutions: Dacia Luck, Chairman; Steve Black; Jim Moynihan; Chris Griggs;
Larry Arnold; Julie McGinnity; Willa Patterson; and Helen Parker

Nominating: Chris Tisdal, Chairman; Carol Coulter; Rita Lynch; Robin
Sweitzer; Bryan Schulz; Jeremiah Wells; and Fran Morris

tenBroek: Julie McGinnity, Chairman; Gene Coulter; Jerry Wilson; Gail
Lundberg; Sara Sykes; Jeff Wright; and Kathe Hooton

Jernigan: Dan Flasar, Chairman; Jeremiah Wells; and Ruby Polk.