[Nfbmo] January Board Meeting

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Fri Jan 11 09:31:33 UTC 2013

Gene,
    I plan to be there.
Dan

In a message dated 1/11/2013 1:16:56 A.M. Central Standard Time,
escoulter at centurytel.net writes:

The January  board meeting will be at the Quality Inn, 1612 N. Providence
in
Columbia  on January 26.
I need a meal count by Jan.20. meals will be around $10-$12  as we same the
food quality of the Quality Inn for non-board  members/drivers.
The hotel is at the Northeast corner of  Exit 126 on  I-70.
If anyone is needing a hotel room let me know yesterday so  I  can see
about
getting  good rates and, etc.
Thanks
Gene