[Nfbmo] January Board Meeting

Cari Ford carisuekness at gmail.com
Sat Jan 12 04:13:45 UTC 2013

Brent and I will be there.
Peace,
Cari

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Gene Coulter
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 1:15 AM
To: NFB MO List
Subject: [Nfbmo] January Board Meeting

The January board meeting will be at the Quality Inn, 1612 N. Providence in
Columbia on January 26.
I need a meal count by Jan.20. meals will be around $10-$12 as we same the
food quality of the Quality Inn for non-board members/drivers.
The hotel is at the Northeast corner of  Exit 126 on I-70.
If anyone is needing a hotel room let me know yesterday so  I can see about
getting  good rates and, etc.
Thanks
Gene
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfbmo_nfbnet.org/carisuekness%40gmail.com