[Nfbmo] State Convention Online Registration Delayed

Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Mon Jan 14 02:00:25 UTC 2013

Good evening folks just got off the phone with Gary Wunder online state convention registration delayed until tomorrow or Tuesday while Jeremiah Beasley, I and Gary Wunder work out some bugs we will be using the same system used by the National Office for National Convention online registration but tailored to our needs. When the form is tested and works as intended online registration will open at 11:00 PM on the day they the form is finished and working propley.