[Nfbmo] Mail In Word and PDF State Convention Registration Forms

Gail Bryant gbryant at socket.net
Wed Jan 23 18:43:49 UTC 2013

When I originally downloaded the file, I couldn't type on them even when I
enabled the edit feature.  Not to criticize, but maybe we need to make sure
you can utilize these on a computer other than the one that created it.

Gail Bryant
Columbia Braille Teaching Services L.L.C.
1212 London Drive
Columbia, MO 65203-2012
Phone: (573)817-5993
Cell: (573)268-4962