[Nfbmo] interview w/ blind man who leads mountain bikers on trails via echolocation

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Thu Jan 24 18:10:49 UTC 2013

If you ever read the book (available via Wolfner) called  "See What I say",
you may have heard of this gentleman.   "St. Louis  on the Air" is a KWMU
radio talk show featuring interesting activities,  research, etc. by St.
Louis residents.  In this case, the show is about  synaesthesia - the remapping
of one sensory modality onto another sensory  conduit - for example, hearing
the feel of a rock wall, or tasting sounds,  hearing colors, etc.
the show is over now but  it will be repeated tonight at 10 pm on 90.7 fm
in the St.. Louis  area.  I will send a link later on to the show if  you
would like to  hear it via your Pc.

Dan