[Nfbmo] Current Accessibility of Google Books

Melissa Smith mdsmith25 at ktis.net
Sat Jan 26 00:48:20 UTC 2013

I haven't found an answer yet, but I would sure like to figure it out. I
was thinking that there was supposed to be a link if it detected you had
assistive technology installed, and we could read the book with that
link. I can't find the link, so either that isn't true, or it is one of
the links with an obscure name, so we don't know what it is. There are
some books on there that I'd really like to use for some research.

Melissa Smith
Skype: saddlebred26
Twitter: @saddlebred26 <http://www.twitter.com/saddlebred26>
Facebook: Melissa Smith <http://www.facebook.com/saddlebred26>