[Nfbmo] exhibit questions

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Jan 30 03:32:57 UTC 2013

Hi,
There is an exhibit form on the NFBMO.org website under the Convention link.
The table is free as long as you are either raising money for POBC or
providing  Info about POBC. It is a six or eight foot table with one chair.
You can sell anything you like except homemade food. If you are selling
homemade food you can peddle it around the convention from person to person
just not at the table. Reservations must be made for exhibit space  before
April1 and sometimes we ask chapters to share tables as those paying the $30
as an outside exhibitor  get priority.
Any questions just ask.
Internal Exhibit requests should be Emailed to me
Gene