[Nfbmo] exhibit questions

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 04:13:47 UTC 2013

Gene,
     I am planning to bring my world-famous granola  mixes for sale as a
fund-raiser for the Lewis & Clark chapter at the  convention.  Since there is
no cooking involved in the making of these  mixes, does that make it okay to
sell them at the  tables?

    At any rate, for anybody you is interested and wants to  order, I will
have the following mixes available:

1.  Fruit and nut - dried fruit including sweetened cranberries, mango
strips, banana chips, cherries, apricots, pineapple, apples, peaches,  pears,
white raisins, (among other delicacies), cashews, sunflower  seeds (shelled,
non-salted), walnut pieces and almonds.

2.   Just fruit (above but without the nuts)

3.   # 1, without the fruit.

4.     Mixed salted nuts (no peanuts)

5.    Hickory-smoked, salted almonds.

6.    Cajun mix - to be determined -my old source is no  longer available

7.    Japanese wasabi dried peas (very crunchy, very  HOT!!!)

8.    A new blend I haven't devised yet.

 .    I am of course willing to consider a special mix  for special diets.
I don't know what a diabetic granola mix would be but  I'll take notes.

       I do not include peanuts in any of  the trail mixes I make myself,
but there may be in a commercial bulk  mix I buy in bulk and break down into
smaller units (Cajun mix).

     I do not include candy of any kind in my mixes -  no chocolate, no
marshmallows, no M&Ms,   no peanut butter  bits, toffee, Zagnut, Butterfingers,
Baby Ruths, jujubees, Jujyfruits,  gummy critters of any and all
persuasions (bears, worms, cats, fish or  any other life forms, squirmy or not)  or
chocolate frosted sugar  bombs.   Just fruits and nuts (with as little added
sugar as  possible).  Not likely to be certified organic nor can I guarantee
that the  ingredients have not been processed using equipment that has
handled peanuts or  tree nuts.   But I will try to accommodate special  requests.
 I haven't priced it yet but I'll have a full list later  next month.
Dan

In a message dated 1/29/2013 9:34:25 P.M. Central Standard Time,