[Nfbmo] exhibit questions

DanFlasar at aol.com DanFlasar at aol.com
Wed Jan 30 08:07:10 UTC 2013

Hmmm,
    Never thought of that.  It might get a little  iffy.  Perhaps you might
know someone going to convention who could bring  some back for  you?
    At any rate, it would have to be after convention -  especially if I
have any left over - in which case I would really want to sell  any extra.
Dan

In a message dated 1/30/2013 12:52:17 A.M. Central Standard Time,