[Nfbmo] exhibit questions

Ruby Polk r.polk1 at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 30 15:51:10 UTC 2013

Hi Marsha,

This is Ruby and i spoke to you when you called the Kansas City Chapter
Telephone Line. I invited you to our Chapter Meeting on Saturday, January
19. I have your Phone Number and will give you another Call soon regarding
our next Meeting on Saturday, February 16. Talk to you soon and I hope that
you are feeling better. Ruby Polk