[Nfbmo] exhibit questions

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 23:46:02 UTC 2013

WOW!!  Gary I am deeply wounded that you think I would sell cheat sheets for Freeze-Up.  All my secrets are saved for my team, and you are generally on my team, except for that time that Debbie stated that I get better at night, lol.  Anyway, I am amazed at the interest in the goats, but I would never bring them to something like this, maybe a family picnic, but not convention, but fresh milk would be handy.  I think my question was answered as we were wondering if we could bring home baked cookies and such, but as Gene state "no home-baked items".  So was thinking of my braille soap, and some crafts, as well as info on summer programs for youth and some of the programs that Headquarters have.  Possibly some shirts, hats, bags and such that would be home produced.

P.S. Gary, we should get a game going Thursday evening to get everyone pumped up!!!

Rosina
MOPBC

You may not auction off a car--no place to display it. You may not bring
your goats to the exhibit area by saying they are service animals. You may
not sell cheat sheets for Freeze-up. Other than these, there are no rules.