[Nfbmo] Resolutions which will be brought to nfb's convention

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Jul 3 00:20:14 UTC 2013

Good evening everyone,

    Let's hope no one shoots down that Apple resolution like they've done
for the past two years. Although Apple has done much to include
accessibility in their products like the iPhone, iPad, and iTunes we still
need to keep them on their toes. Here's hoping that this resolution will
pass and we won't see a repeat performance of the past two years with regard
to Apple.
Peter Donahue