[Nfbmo] National convention

Debbie Wunder debbiewunder at centurytel.net
Fri Jul 12 12:37:39 UTC 2013

I thought the first year hotel was very nice, but this years hotel was by
far the best. We were in walking distance from side restaurants, and a cheap
bus ride from others. For those wanting to enjoy the fun spots such as
Universal studios, Wonderworks or Disney, and a huge water park, you could
either take the public bus or a cab between $15 to $35 depending on where
you were wishing to go.

It was great. Also the pool was very clean and was a nice size, never to
crowded. The staff was very kind and helpful. Alsso if you found the need,
there was a 24 hour deli opened.

Debbie