[Nfbmo] National convention

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 15:10:05 UTC 2013

Hi all.  I liked the layout of this hotel better.  I do have to say though that the  I had some experiences with the staff that were unexpected.  One of them tried to grab my dog's leash when I asked for directions.   I found that the language barrier to be a problem at this hotel.  I think some of the staff misunderstood me when I asked for directions.  I've only been to four conventions, but I have never had this problem before.    There were also issues with staff not knowing where the relief areas were for the guide dogs.  They would direct people out to the grass, and it was made clear to us that they didn't want ur dogs relieving  on the grass.

Sent from my iPhone