[Nfbmo] calling all cooks!!

Rosina Solano colemangirly at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 31 16:17:01 UTC 2013

Calling all cooks!!  Are you blind and love to cook?  Just what we need.  The parents division is working on a cooking without looking day for parents and children.  We need all your ideas and tips on how you adapt everyday cooking items in your kitchen.  Do you use tuna cans for frying eggs?  Do you use metal measuring spoons so you can bend the handles to measure out liquid ingredients from a cup?  Whatever you can think of that you do or use.  We would like to compile a packet for parents to use so that they can see that yes indeed their blind kids can cook!!  Any and all help is appreciated.  Please email me off list at colemangirly at yahoo.com so as not to clog up the main listserv.  Again thank you in advance!!

Rosina