[Nfbmo] PA system

Gene Coulter escoulter at centurytel.net
Thu Jun 6 02:35:13 UTC 2013

Hello everyone, at our state convention board meeting we decided to sell our
PA system that we bought in either 2001 or 2002. It was decided to put it
out on the list serve first so our members could have first chance at buying
it. I will accept bids up until Midnight on July 4, 2013. I will post bids
to the list serve as they are received. Please e-mail your bid along with
all contact information to Carol Coulter at cjcoulter at centurytel.net Do not
send bids to the list serve or they will not count. If not sufficient
interest is shown, we will list it on eBay or Craig’s list. Here is a
description of the system.

It is a Fender Passport System (P-150) It is a portable system weighing 28
lbs. It includes a powerful four – channel, 150 watt stereo powered mixer
with digital reverb, and two custom full-range speaker cabinets. The system
operates on either AC or DC power. The system packs into a convenient,
weather-resistant, portable package through a patented latching system.
Features: 150 watt stereo (75 watts per channel), three mic/line inputs and
one mono/stereo input for CD, tape, or computer input. System includes one
P-51 microphone with cable and stand clip and speaker cable. The P-150 sets
up in less than five minutes.    We also have included 2 floor microphone
stands and one table top stand, one lapel mic, a Shure BG 1.1 vocal
microphone and another small hand held mic.

The buyer will be responsible for any delivery charges however, we will try
to help in figuring out a way to get it to them such as bringing to a
meeting or seminar that they will be attending.  If you have any questions
please e-mail Carol Coulter and I will try to answer them.